Business & Contracts
Entrepreneurs or Established
Entrepreneur start-up Package
Form your business, create your contracts, determine your strategy
- Selection of business entity – You receive counsel on the type of business entity to form, and prepare and file the required legal documents.
- Prepare an Operating Agreement – Preparation of a formal written agreement defining the ownership structure and control of the business, addressing the founder and investor rights and relations.
- As your grow, we discuss business succession plans to determine what you would like to happen with your business and its assets.
- We work hand in hand with your team, such as accountants and financial advisors.
Keep in mind
- As your business idea comes to life and you lay its foundation, you need legal advice and support. We will review how the legal, financial, tax and insurance aspects of your business work together.
- Advice with respect to protection of assets, member rights and responsibilities, and customized contracts. Our goal is to help you reduce tax liability, protect your personal assets and increase your profit margin.
Contracts & Protection
- Drafting Contracts – Draft and review all contracts, terms and conditions, privacy policies, confidentiality agreements, buy-sell agreements, vendor, employee and subcontractor agreements, and more.
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property – Our team will file for your trademark and copyright registration.
- Commercial Property – Review and help you understand and negotiate a commercial lease agreement.
Want To Boost Your Business Today?
drop us a line and keep in touch
Disclaimer: The Law Office of Lori Vella’s website contains general information directed to Florida residents. This firm does not intend to give legal advice through its pages and/or blog. If you need legal advice, we encourage you to find an attorney licensed in your state. This language on this website website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and this firm. Review our legal disclaimer page.