Family Legacy Planning
Overview of the Course
August is “Make a Will” month. In honor of it, we created an easy course to teach you about Florida and New York Wills, beneficiary designations, trusts and more.Thinking about a Will is nothing to shy away from. Learn all you can to empower yourself to make great decisions.
For educational purposes only under Florida law.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
Florida and NY Residents that want to make legal decisions for their families and estates.
- Are there mistakes that are avoidable?
- Is lack of decisiveness going to cost you money?
- Will the court have to make decisions on your behalf?
- Will the wrong people get custody of your kids?
- Are you prepared if you get sick to have someone else help you out?
- How do you avoid the costs of probate?
- How do you protect the assets of your kids?
Video 13 Min + 2 Min read to complete
- How do we feel more secure?
- Peace of Mind is Closer than you think
- Costs and Aggravation
- Delays and Aggravation
- Probate Avoidance due to Probate Aggravation
- Advantage of Naming Guardians
Video 17 Min
- Things you must consider as you choose between the two.
- Components of a Will
- Simple Will
- Complex Will
- What goes through probate?
- Probate costs and passing away intestate (without a Will)
Video 21 Min